Dropshirt provides a platform that anyone with designs and the drive to launch an online business, wherever they are located, can use to deliver personalised, high quality printed or embroidered, sustainable apparel to their customers.
We respect our customers and their customers, and want all submitted content to be respectful of others and of the law. You may not submit any content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Dropshirt reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any content is appropriate and complies with our Terms of Service, refuse or remove this content. Content that is hateful, illegal, and that violates intellectual property rights may be reviewed and removed at any time.
Note that by using Dropshirt services, you agree to follow our guidelines and Terms of Service. By uploading print files to your library or an order, you understand you're solely responsible for the content in those print files and own the rights to print, use, sell, and distribute the content.