Last updated: 25 September 2022
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on the Dropshirt website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see DMCA 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Users whose accounts repeatedly receive valid takedown notices are subject to termination in accordance with Dropshirt's repeat infringer policy.
This Policy or Procedure may have been translated if We have made them available to you on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.